Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Collects, manages and provides resolution of outstanding invoices from past due accounts
- Reconciles AR and revenue accounts on a monthly basis
- Processes daily invoices and credit memos to customers
- Setups new customer process including credit evaluation
- Advises managers of potential risks based on customer credit terms
- Generate age analysis and maintain DSO target
- Maintain credit tool to organize invoices, credit memos, payment and reports
- Audit and reconcile AR against Collection reports
- Analyze accounts for potential reserves and 3rdparty collection
- Maintain accounting analysis schedules
- Process and apply daily cash to specific customer accounts
- Support AP and Payroll functions as required
- 5+ years of AR and collection experience
- Accounts Receivable (AR) Analysis and Reporting
- Detail-oriented with high degree of accuracy
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Proven ability to partner across multiple organizations
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Must be PC proficient with strong MS Excel skills. Experience with QuickBooks or other large automated accounting system (ERP) a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- Ability to Listen, Communicate (written and verbal), excellent grammar, spelling, proof reading skills and follow-up effectively with all staffing levels and customers.
- Ability to perform at high levels in an ever-changing work environment.
- Manufacturing environment
- Accounts Receivable, Payroll and General Ledger
- Expandable – ERP application
- High School graduate or Equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Inbound Sales Associate
Our Inside sales team is dealing with inbound customers. This can be through the phone, live chat, eBay, Amazon, Facebook, and a variety of other places. Your job is to listen to the clients needs, answer questions on the products, and make suggestions that fit the clients needs and budget. You are also responsible for documenting the conversation and moving the customer through the sales cycle. You don’t need previous experience with diagnostic tools or commercial trucks, but a general knowledge of vehicle components is helpful. You will go through a lengthy sales training process. This is our entry level sales position. This is an in-store position at our Gilbert, SC headquarters.
The outbound sales team is directed with selling more to our current customer base. A lot of times customers aren’t even aware of the wide range of products and services we offer, so your job is to educate them! We also have quite a few customers that need to purchase annual renewal packages and services from our company, which you will also be directed with. This position is salary with a bonus/incentive structure. Previous sales experience is required in this position. This would be our mid-range sales position in the company. This is an in-store position at our Gilbert, SC headquarters.
Diesel Mechanic Technician
If you have hands-on diesel technician experience but are tired of working on the shop floor, this is the job for you! We sell diesel diagnostic solutions to customers across the country, and are looking for someone to join our technical support team. This job entails helping customers remotely with a variety of issues related to those tools. We can teach you the “computer” side of the job, but we want someone with commercial truck experience. You will be helping clients over the phone, web chat, and via remote access. This is an in-store position at our Gilbert, SC headquarters.
- Diesel Technician experience
- Knowledge of diesel trucks
- Communication skills
- Problem solving skills
Technical Support Specialist
The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting customers over the phone, chat, and email. Must be comfortable with researching, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to hardware/software problems.
Strong background with computers, either through previous work experience or education
Customer service oriented
Strong communication skills
Knowledge of software installation process
General troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
Willing to learn product-specific troubleshooting
Must be a team player
Must be able to work on Saturdays*