Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Collects, manages and provides resolution of outstanding invoices from past due accounts
- Reconciles AR and revenue accounts on a monthly basis
- Processes daily invoices and credit memos to customers
- Setups new customer process including credit evaluation
- Advises managers of potential risks based on customer credit terms
- Generate age analysis and maintain DSO target
- Maintain credit tool to organize invoices, credit memos, payment and reports
- Audit and reconcile AR against Collection reports
- Analyze accounts for potential reserves and 3rdparty collection
- Maintain accounting analysis schedules
- Process and apply daily cash to specific customer accounts
- Support AP and Payroll functions as required
- 5+ years of AR and collection experience
- Accounts Receivable (AR) Analysis and Reporting
- Detail-oriented with high degree of accuracy
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Proven ability to partner across multiple organizations
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Must be PC proficient with strong MS Excel skills. Experience with QuickBooks or other large automated accounting system (ERP) a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- Ability to Listen, Communicate (written and verbal), excellent grammar, spelling, proof reading skills and follow-up effectively with all staffing levels and customers.
- Ability to perform at high levels in an ever-changing work environment.
- Manufacturing environment
- Accounts Receivable, Payroll and General Ledger
- Expandable – ERP application
- High School graduate or Equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Repesentatives ensure customer requests are handled correctly and effenciently. The ideal candidate undersands that without customers, there can be no company.
- High School Education
- Minimum 2 years in Customer Service Role
- Problem Solving
- Polite and Tactful while speaking with customers
- Organization skills
We have a ton of information that needs to be placed into our system. This could range from spreadsheets to word documents to document transcribing. Attention to detail is vital, as the work you do will eventually end up in the hands of diesel technicians across the planet. This position is full time, and positions are open to both work at home and at our company HQ in Gilbert, SC.
$12 per hour.
Vice President of Human Resources
Diesel Laptops is seeking a strategic, forward-thinking HR leader to design and build a “best-in-class” HR organization to support the needs of a rapidly growing company. The Vice President of Human Resources will oversee all people activities and initiatives including, HR strategic planning, talent development, employee engagement, talent acquisition, total rewards programs, and performance management processes.
The key responsibilities of the role include developing and implementing HR policies and procedures, creating and executing an HR strategic plan that supports business growth and enhances employee engagement and retention, designing leadership development programs that meet various learning needs, and creating an employee brand and experience that promotes the organization’s values and attracts and retains the best talent.
Our Inside sales team is dealing with inbound customers. This can be through the phone, live chat, eBay, Amazon, Facebook, and a variety of other places. Your job is to listen to the clients needs, answer questions on the products, and make suggestions that fit the clients needs and budget. You are also responsible for documenting the conversation and moving the customer through the sales cycle. You don’t need previous experience with diagnostic tools or commercial trucks, but a general knowledge of vehicle components is helpful. You will go through a lengthy sales training process. This is our entry level sales position. This is an in-store position at our Gilbert, SC headquarters.
The outbound sales team is directed with selling more to our current customer base. A lot of times customers aren’t even aware of the wide range of products and services we offer, so your job is to educate them! We also have quite a few customers that need to purchase annual renewal packages and services from our company, which you will also be directed with. This position is salary with a bonus/incentive structure. Previous sales experience is required in this position. This would be our mid-range sales position in the company. This is an in-store position at our Gilbert, SC headquarters.
For the very well qualified sales people, this is your chance to make some serious money. This position is for those sales people we consider “closers”. You are there for one purpose only, and that is to close deals. We will provide more sales leads then you can imagine, but this job is 90% sitting at a desk and calling customers. Most often these customers have purchased other products from us, and are looking to “move up” to a more professional diagnostic tool. If you feel you are that “1%” of all sales people and know how to sell, we want to talk to you. Our current team is located all over the country, so this doesn’t involve relocation. Travel is required only for trade shows, large customer presentations, and the occasional trip to our company HQ in Gilbert, SC.
If you have hands-on diesel technician experience but are tired of working on the shop floor, this is the job for you! We sell diesel diagnostic solutions to customers across the country, and are looking for someone to join our technical support team. This job entails helping customers remotely with a variety of issues related to those tools. We can teach you the “computer” side of the job, but we want someone with commercial truck experience. You will be helping clients over the phone, web chat, and via remote access. This is an in-store position at our Gilbert, SC headquarters.
- Diesel Technician experience
- Knowledge of diesel trucks
- Communication skills
- Problem solving skills
Diesel Technician Training Instructor
Diesel Laptops is currently looking to employ an In-house Diesel Technician Training Instructor. Diesel Laptops is a supplier of Diagnostic software, Repair information, Services, and tools to the diesel industry. We are currently looking to expand our training department and looking for dedicated individuals that will help in many aspects of this development. We currently train our customers in the software and hardware that we sell, as well as general Diesel Technician training such as Aftertreatment system training and Electrical system training.
Why choose Diesel Laptops? Diesel Laptops is a booming company started here in SC. Last year we were the second fastest growing company in SC. Diesel laptops prides itself in keeping a fun, laid back atmosphere where every employee feels at home. Come check out our team and you will quickly find out why this company is growing so quickly!
- 5-10+ years of Diesel Technician experience in a Dealer or Fleet setting
- Proficient with advanced diagnostics: software and diagnostic troubleshooting (Aftertreatment, electrical, datalink systems, etc…)
- Prior Training Experience a plus!
- Willing to travel once or twice a month for On-location trainings
- Team player with ability to help create new courseware for training
- Help Diesel Laptops Training become the go to for Diesel Diagnostics Training!
Full time at our facility in SC
Salary up to $85k per year based on qualifications and performance