Accounts Receivable clerk
PLEASE NOTE – THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED.
- Collects, manages and provides resolution of outstanding invoices from past due accounts
- Reconciles AR and revenue accounts on a monthly basis
- Processes daily invoices and credit memos to customers
- Setups new customer process including credit evaluation
- Advises managers of potential risks based on customer credit terms
- Generate age analysis and maintain DSO target
- Maintain credit tool to organize invoices, credit memos, payment and reports
- Audit and reconcile AR against Collection reports
- Analyze accounts for potential reserves and 3rdparty collection
- Maintain accounting analysis schedules
- Process and apply daily cash to specific customer accounts
- Support AP and Payroll functions as required
- 5+ years of AR and collection experience
- Accounts Receivable (AR) Analysis and Reporting
- Detail-oriented with high degree of accuracy
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Proven ability to partner across multiple organizations
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Must be PC proficient with strong MS Excel skills. Experience with QuickBooks or other large automated accounting system (ERP) a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- Ability to Listen, Communicate (written and verbal), excellent grammar, spelling, proof reading skills and follow-up effectively with all staffing levels and customers.
- Ability to perform at high levels in an ever-changing work environment.
- Manufacturing environment
- Accounts Receivable, Payroll and General Ledger
- Expandable – ERP application