heavy duty parts specialist
We currently have an immediate opening for a Heavy-Duty Parts Specialist to join our team. The Heavy Duty Parts Specialist will report directly to the Parts Manager. The ideal candidate will be a subject matter expert involving on and off-highway heavy-duty trucks and equipment.
- Identify, enter, and categorize part numbers into an excel spreadsheet.
- Identify original and OEM part designs, functionality, and engine locations from various heavy-duty equipment manufacturers (ex: Cat, Cummins, John Deere, Case, JLG).
- Navigate and perform duties on multiple software programs at once.
- Must be proficient with desktop and laptop computers Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Must be organized and possess excellent time management skills.
High school diploma or equivalent
10 -15 years of experience as a Heavy-Duty parts specialist
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $55,000.00 / year