inbound sales associate
We currently have an immediate opening for an Inbound Sales Associate to join our team. The Inbound Sales Associate will report directly to the Inbound Sales Team Leader. The ideal candidate should be familiar with diagnostic hardware and software tools used to troubleshoot issues for on and off- highway trucks and machinery. The candidate must be self-motivated, have a positive attitude, and is eager to exceed sales expectations.
- Bilingual English / Spanish speaking candidates (Preferred).
- Answering inbound and placing outbound sales calls.
- Being a subject matter expert for Diesel Laptop’s products and services.
- Collect, load, and maintain records of sales and customer information using internal ticketing software.
- Manage day to day tasks and maintain communication with clients/prospects daily.
- Understand and follow standard operating procedures.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services.
- Strong background with computers, either through previous work experience or education.
- Excellent active listening and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent critical thinking and customer service skills.
1 year of sales experience preferred.
High School Diploma or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36,000 / year