PLEASE NOTE – THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
The second-fastest growing company in South Carolina is looking for a capable copywriter to further enhance an existing supportive and high-performing marketing team. We believe in fostering a collaborative work environment where team members can feel safe discussing the pros and cons of possible solutions to an array of interesting projects.
Our company provides diagnostic and repair technologies for a variety of industries from heavy-duty trucks to marine vehicles to construction and agricultural equipment. Our marketing team creates a wide variety of promotional materials for online and print distribution.
- Write and edit content for web pages, email, social media, and blog posts, while maintaining a consistent voice across channels.
- Assist in producing written content for both customer-facing and internal training documentation.
- Provide general proofreading services across multiple departments as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in English, Journalism, or Communications or 4 years equivalent work experience.
- Must be skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy.
- Must understand the different language styles that appeal to various target markets.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must work well in a team and with a range of creative people.
- Must be able to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively.
- Must be highly self-motivated, well organized and detail oriented
Bi-lingual candidates who can properly translate from English to Spanish will be given extra consideration.
Full time. 40 hours per week. $17 – $20 per hour.
Benefits of Working Here
- Enjoy your job: work with great, friendly people who want you to succeed.
- Interesting and fulfilling work: new ideas, new challenges, and new opportunities to grow.
- Excellent pay
- Great benefits: holidays, PTO, health, dental, vision