Diesel Laptops is one of the fastest growing companies in America. We sell diagnostic tools, services, and software to other businesses in the commercial truck world such as dealerships, fleets, independent repair shops, government municipalities, and more. We currently have other Territory Managers (TMs), but due to our volume we need more. We are looking for sales people that are closers, not account managers. We pass hundreds and hundreds of leads to our TMs currently though our Sales Development Team, trade shows, print publications, online marketing, email marketing, and many more.
Our company has grown from 1 employee to over 100 within 3 years, and was recently placed # 837 on the Inc 5000 Fastest Growing companies in the USA. We pride ourselves on being the diesel diagnostic experts, and essentially sell every single diagnostic tool that exists. We pair all of this up with our proprietary software, technical support, and other features that competitors can’t compare with. We don’t lose sales to competitors, we lose sales if customers choose not to purchase anything at all.
The mission statement of the Diesel Laptops Sales Department is “Every Minute Of Every Day, We Operate Under A Constant SENSE OF URGENCY!” This is literally the perfect storm for a real sales professional to take this opportunity and make it the gold medal moment of his/her career.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Abundantly ambitious with a never ending hunger for growth… There’s no such thing as enough!
- Able to work a prospect from start to finish…from not in the market to closing the sale.
- Strong closing skills an absolute must.
- The consistent audacity to ask for the sale every time.
- Proficient in understanding a sales cycle and sales process.
- The drive and ambition to develop your territory into a highly successful business.
- A true sales mentally…an account manager mentality simply will not do.
- Comfortable with and proficient in the use of CRMs as well as various web tools and software applications.
- Willing to attend trade shows.
- Must be able to work independently from your fully functional home office, while maintaining a high level of productivity (calling on prospects, follow up contact, etc.).
Qualifications and skills
- Knowledge of the trucking industry and diagnostics is a plus.
- Previous sales experience is a required.
Base salary of $50,000 plus commission.