Diesel technicAL Writer
We are currently looking for a Diesel Engine Technical Writer/Editor/Paraphraser with diesel engine service/maintenance experience for one of our special projects. Our aim is to find a candidate who has prior experience as aDiesel Engine Service Technician/Mechanic/Manager who can help edit and write technical service documentation for diesel engines. We are committed to provide excellent services to our clients so the quality and accuracy of our documentation is HIGHLY IMPORTANT.
- Plan, develop, organize, write and edit diesel engine maintenance and service procedures/instructions
- Research, develop and document engine specifications and procedures
- Produce electronic documentation
- Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation
- Analyze documents to maintain continuity of style of content
- Manage updates and revisions to technical literature
- Perform other duties as required, including assisting others in department.
- Candidate must be well organized and capable of managing several projects simultaneously and provide timely project status reports.
- Maintain and archive all technical documentation files related to the project.
- Proofread other technical writer’s documentation.
Able to edit and write in an explanatory and procedural style for multiple audiences
Proficiency in MS Office
Ability to write about and discuss clearly, Diesel Engine diagnostic and troubleshooting instructions, remove and replace procedures, specifications, and maintenance intervals
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Proven experience working as a Diesel Service Technician/Mechanic/Manager (Minimum of 5 years)
Strong attention to detail
Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking.