Four years ago, Diesel Laptops began selling diagnostic hardware kits out of its founder’s garage. Fast forward to 2020, and 130 employees are generating $40 million in sales from our new headquarters in Irmo, SC (Columbia, SC metro area). We’re one the fastest growing companies in America (and #2 in South Carolina).
We currently have an immediate opening for a Web Developer. Web Developer will report directly to the Software Development Manager. The candidate will join a team of developers focused on revolutionizing the transportation industry with a variety of applications aimed at helping shop supervisors, diesel mechanics, and truck drivers diagnose and repair trucks, off-highway equipment, and more.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Must be able to identify complex problems and review related information to develop options to implement solutions.
- Must have a passion for current technologies related to frontend, backend, and full stack application development.
- Must be willing to learn new programming languages as needed.
- Must be able to work well in a team environment.
- Excellent communication skills
Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science preferred
0 – 4 years of software development and mobile applications languages
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000 – $80,000 / yr.