Mobile Developer with xamerin expertize
PLEASE NOTE – THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED
The second-fastest growing company in South Carolina is looking for a capable mobile developer to further enhance an existing supportive and high-performing software development team. We believe in fostering a collaborative work environment where team members can feel safe discussing the pros and cons of possible solutions to an array of interesting projects.
Our company provides diagnostic and repair technologies for a variety of industries from heavy-duty trucks to marine vehicles to construction and agricultural equipment. Our software development team creates polished applications for our customers while also working on a variety of internal tools to streamline our in-house processes.
We need you to help us with our frontend development efforts, especially with regard to developing mobile versions of our customer software. You’ll be responsible for working with our UI/UX, architecture, and backend experts to create mobile versions of our software products that function smoothly and effectively. You’ll need to:
- Use C# and Xamarin to construct and implement GUIs.
- Provide guidance on iOS and Android-specific platform implementation details.
- Contribute to the success of projects to the fullest extent of your abilities.
- Solid experience with iOS/Android mobile development
- Skilled with Xamarin frontend development
- Proficient in Object Oriented Programming
+++ Coding samples: show us a brief example or two of what your code looks like at its best!
++ A non-technical writing sample: maybe a few paragraphs describing a recent project?
++ Development experience with web applications
++ Other frontend development experience
+ Other programming/development experience
+ Vehicle diagnostic and/or repair knowledge of any kind
Benefits of Working Here
- Enjoy your job: work with great, friendly people who want you to succeed.
- Interesting and fulfilling work: new ideas, new challenges, and new opportunities to grow.
- 40-hour per week schedule.
- Excellent pay.
- Great benefits: holidays, PTO, health, dental, and vision.